In order to safely provide the option for face to face counselling again we’ve had to make some changes to our normal processes and we would ask that you familiarise yourself with these below before attending a Lifelink venue.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a face covering over both your mouth and nose (unless you are exempt) before entering our venue (we have a stock of clear visors available for clients who require these to be used instead of face coverings). Press the buzzer for Lifelink at the front door and we will buzz you into the building – our office is on the first floor, the door on your left.
- On entering our reception area, you will be invited to make use of our sanitisation station and asked to wait in our waiting area (which is sterilised between client visits). Our receptionist will explain how you can access the counselling room and leave again. There is a one-way system in use within our premises but you may be advised to move around the building via the shortest route to avoid unnecessary contact with others.
- Our receptionist will provide you with our updated COVID19 guidance and will ask you to sign that you have read and understood this guidance.
- Our counselling rooms are organised to allow for adequate social distancing between our therapists and clients. There is another sanitisation station available on entry/exit and these rooms are also sterilised between client visits. All of our counselling rooms have an access point to allow fresh air from outside the building to circulate.
- Should you need to use the bathroom during your appointment, please follow carefully the specific hygiene measures clearly posted at the entrance point.
- If you, or any members of your household, develop symptoms of COVID19 prior to the date of your appointment – please do not attend any Lifelink venue. Give us a call and we will be able to make alternative arrangements for your appointment.
- We’re still limiting the number of staff working from our office in the interests of COVID safety so you might not see as many people as you would be used to seeing but we’ll still do everything we can to make sure you feel comfortable when attending any of our venues.